Indiana House Rabbit Society places rabbits in homes where:
- The rabbit is the responsibility of an adult
- The rabbit lives indoors as part of the family
- The rabbit receives a diet of limited pellets, unlimited hay, and vegetables
- The rabbit receives regular veterinary care to maintain good health
- The rabbit is returned to Indiana House Rabbit Society should any reason cause the family to no longer be able to care for the rabbit
In the event that we do not have a foster rabbit which meets your needs, Indiana House Rabbit Society attempts to link prospective adopters with shelter rabbits available for adoption state-wide.