Of course adopting one of our homeless rabbits would be a great way to help. But there are also many other ways to help out the rabbits!
- Become a foster parent! We always need temporary homes.
- Volunteer at a local animal shelter that accepts rabbits. Give them loving attention and socialization. This makes them more adoptable!
- Help transport rescued or foster rabbits to their new homes. Often teamwork is required to move a rabbit from one area of the state to another, or sometimes just across town!
- Join our group as a Rabbit Helper and assist in event planning, simple tasks like making up information packets, creating signage, etc.
- Distribute information packets, brochures, and put up signs in pet stores, veterinary offices, local information kiosks, etc.
- Become an official House Rabbit Society Representative by becoming an HRS Educator (answer questions for owners, provide follow-up for adopters)
- On-Site Adoptions/Education
- Assist with Mailings
- Distribute Information to Veterinarians
View our volunteer listings at VolunteerMatch